Re: Show my replies in thread

Hi Patrick,

> Then you have not considered/read my post which you fully quoted,

Yes, I had read it before I posted my reply. Thank you very much for the
suggestion.

Currently I don't have a "provider's smtp". And I find my problem a
minor annoyance, not worth switching to another smtp server. That I
don't find your solution appealing doesn't mean that I consider it
stupid or that I haven't read it at all. I'm sincerely surprised by your
reaction. This kind of discussion doesn't mean to be personal.

> Tell me if I am wasting my time!

This decision is entirely up to you.

Best regards
-Carlos