Re: How to change dynamically the From hdr?

Hi Ed!
* Ed Blackman <ed@xxxxxxxxxxx> [160209, 17:35]:
> ent-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
> It works for me.  Relevant sections of my .muttrc:
>
> alias Identity_default Ed Blackman <ed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> alias Identity_school  Ed Blackman <addr@xxxxxxxxxx>
> alias Identity_hobby   Ed Blackman <addr@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> set from="Identity_default"
> send-hook .                   my_hdr "From: Identity_default"
> send-hook "~t .*school.edu"   my_hdr "From: Identity_school"
>
> macro compose z "<edit-from><kill-line>Identity_<tab>" "Select from"
>
> With this configuration, when I reply or compose a new message, mutt
> prompts me for the address and subject, then runs my editor.  When I
> save and exit my editor, I come back to the mutt compose menu.  (The
> send hooks are optional, and set a different default on messages to
> people at my school.)  I can then press "z" and choose between the three
> identities that I established.

I commented all my .muttrc lines referring to 'unhook' and 'send-hook'
and adapted the lines you suggested to my addresses. Still nothing
happens when I press 'z'!
Moreover, when I compose a new message, my 'From' hdr reads:
From: Identity_default

There might be some other devil line in .muttrc which prevent correct
execution of macro ;-(
Thanks, anyway, for your help.

--
[Why use Win$ozz (I say) if ... "even a fool can do that.          \\?//
 Do something you aren't good at!" (as Henry Miller used to say)]  (°|°)