Re: How to change dynamically the From hdr?

* Ennio-Sr <nasr.laili@xxxxxx> [2009-02-16 01:32]:
> [Using mutt 1.5.18-6 under GNU/Linux Lenny, from console]
>
> Hi all,
> I found many old posts explaining how to choose a different From header
> from a list of From hdrs while composing a message, but was unable to
> use them.
> For sure something changed in mutt from year 2003, which was the date of
> latest messages; however I doubt that using 'vim' as a mutt editor makes
> all such instructions unusable.
> Is there any workaround?

The easiest thing for me seems to be 'set edit_headers' which gives youthe
possibility to change 'From:' manually within vim ...

Another possibility of course would be using hooks to define different
from-headers depending on the folder/recipient you're sending the mail from/to

HTH
swimmer