Re: How to change dynamically the From hdr?

Quoting Nicolas Sebrecht (nicolas.s-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx):

> > curious about the possibility to choose on the fly the From hdr the way
> > one can do it with  a mailer under X (e.g. gmail.com).
> Not sure to understand what you're looking for exactly. Could you
> explain, please ? What's that mysterious feature « choose on the fly the
>  From: field ? »

Most GUI MUA's allow you to choose a sender address from a predefined
set of 'identities' while composing messages. That's what i gather he
means with 'choose on the fly the From: field'.

Mutt doesn't offer such functionality other than the already proposed
'edit_headers' and/or folder_hooks. I use folder_hooks _AND_
edit_headers. This works like a charm with vim as the editor.

-Sndr.