Re: Printing with Mutt

On 2009-01-29, Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thursday, January 29 at 04:03 PM, quoth Grant Edwards:
>>> Easily - check out the setting "print_command". Personally, I use
>>> enscript, which makes it pretty.
>>
>> Does it handle multipart/alternate properly (only printing one
>> of the alternatives)?
>
> Enscript doesn't handle *raw* email; it relies on mutt to render the
> message for it (as do all programs designed for mutt's $print_command
> setting).

Ah, thanks for clarifying that.  If that's the case, then
a2ps -=mail should do nicely as a print command.  When I tried
printing with a2ps previously I got multiple alternatives
printed, so I must have been piping the message to it rather
that using the print_command mechanism.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I'm gliding over a
                                  at               NUCLEAR WASTE DUMP near