Re: How to configure mutt to accept an expired IMAP/SSL cert?

On 2009-01-25, Grant Edwards <grante@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2009-01-25, Brendan Cully <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> mutt tip has a new $ssl_verify_dates flag. You could build from
>> mercurial, grab a nightly from http://dev.mutt.org/nightlies, or wait
>> for 1.5.20.
>
> Brilliant!  I'll grab a snapshot and have a go.

Last night's snapshot works perfectly so far.  I also set
ssl_verify_host to "no" to get rid of that warning.  The name
in the cert is the one you use from outside the firewall. To
get to the host from inside the firewall you have to use a
different name (dunno know why).

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I want a WESSON OIL
                                  at               lease!!