Re: Cursor Under Quoted Text in Replies?

* Gary Johnson <garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [080214 23:15]:
On 2008-02-14, Steven <steven_schneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyhow, I'm wondering if it's possible to have the cursor in the
e-mail editor automatically placed beneath the contents of the message body? Frankly, this isn't a huge deal if it doesn't as I tend to work my way through the e-mail threading responses in-line and trimming as I go.

<snip stuff about accessing Vim help file>

So one solution would be to put this in your muttrc file:

  set editor="vim +/^$"

Hrm, I already have the following in my .muttrc:

set editor="vim '+/^$' -c 'set tw=68'"

Perhaps I have +/^$ in the wrong order in the command?  I'll have to
reread that section in the Vim help file, maybe I misread it or
misunderstood it.

Anyhow, thanks for your help.

--
W. Steven Schneider  <steven_schneider@xxxxxxxxx>