Re: How to send mail with a sign gpg in attachment like

No. pgp_autoinline controls whether Mutt generates old-style
inline (traditional) PGP encrypted or signed messages.

It do not effect the signature attachment name. I want to set
the attachment Content-Disposition like this:

But my conf copy from the example gpg.rc, only give me:

What's wrong ?

Dongsheng