Cursor Under Quoted Text in Replies?

Hi there,

I suspect that this is more of a Vim issue than a Mutt issue, but I
can't seem to hook the question properly on Google to find the
answer I need.

Anyhow, I'm wondering if it's possible to have the cursor in the
e-mail editor automatically placed beneath the contents of the message body? Frankly, this isn't a huge deal if it doesn't as I tend to work my way through the e-mail threading responses in-line and trimming as I go.

Any thoughts, or perhaps a shove in the right direction?  :-)

--
W. Steven Schneider  <steven_schneider@xxxxxxxxx>