Re: How to move outgoing mails in different mailboxes

On Jan 14, 2008 2:33 PM, Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Monday, January 14 at 10:11 AM, quoth Francis Moreau:
>
> >On Jan 11, 2008 7:42 PM, Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>
> >> On Friday, January 11 at 06:19 PM, quoth Francis Moreau:
> >>
> >> Let's start with the exception:

> >> send-hook ~l 'set record='
> >>

> >BTW, is this going to work for an *not* subscribed mailing list ?
> >Because in this case I want to get a copy...
>
> Well then you should have been more specific. ;) ~l matches mailing
> lists that you have identified in mutt's muttrc as lists (either via a
> 'subscribe' command or a 'list' command). ~u matches only lists
> identified via 'subscribe', so you can use that instead.

I really should stop using the manual available on www.mutt.org. This
pattern is missing from it.

> Personally,
> the distinction is pretty moot for me, since I'm not about to go
> specifying mailing lists in my muttrc that I'm not subscribed to.

Well it's not uncommon to see some people asking to CC them when
replying to them because they are not subscribed to the mailing list
they're posting.

--
Francis