How to move outgoing mails in different mailboxes

Hello,

First of all, I did read the manual and I know how to do basic move using
hooks, yes I did my homework ;)

But with my following config, I don't see how to set up mutt to do the
right thing.

This is my config:

  - My spool mailbox is in a non-default place: it points to my imap local
    server;

  - I subscribed to several mailing lists. The emails coming from a
    specific mailing list are placed in a specific mailbox.

  - I have several mailboxes where emails are put because of their
    subjects they adressed. For example I created a mailbox call
    "Projects/Foo" where all emails dealing with Foo project are put.

  - I have several mailboxes where emails are put regarding the sender
    of emails. For example, I created a mailbox called "Dad" where all
    emails coming from dad@xxxxxxxxx are placed.

So now I'd like to move my outgoing emails according to the mailbox
I'm composing this email:

  - if I compose an email from my spool mailbox, I'd like mutt to save
    the outgoing message in my spool mailbox;

  - if I compose an email from a mailing list, I suppose there's no need
    to save anything since I'm going to received a copy of the email I
    wrote (I'm subscribed)

  - If I compose an email from my project mailboxe I'd like mutt to keep
    a copy in this mailbox.

  - If I compose an email from a personal mailboxe I'd like Mutt to keep
    a copy in this mailbox.

Coud anyone tell me if it possible ? If so could he give me any hints ?

Thanks !
--
Francis