Re: Which spam filter do you use?

    0n Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 08:06:55AM +0200, M. Fioretti wrote:

    >On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 00:23:06 AM +0200, Eyolf Østrem
    >(eyolf@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
    >
    >> So, should I switch? I'm quite happy with bogo, especially with the
    >> current setup with some macros I borrowed from an article in linux
    >> journal (I think it was), but I would very much like to hear what
    >> your experiences are in this respect.
    >
    >Besides some MTA-level filtering, I am using bogo instead of
    >spamassassin because of one simple reason: lack of maintenance.

Have you got any documents describing the process of integrating bogofilter
with mutt ?

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT
1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact
the sender and delete the email.