Re: Is SMTP with no authentication possible?

I use this:

smtp_url="smtp://localhost/"

(I run sendmail locally.  I could use local submission via $sendmail,
but I use the built-in SMTP code to exercise the code.)

I also have certain send2-hooks which replace that with another SMTP
server.  You can replace localhost with your smtp server name, and
submit without authn.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx    NSIT    University of Chicago
 "Polka music needs to prevail."   John Ziobrowski, Polka America Corporation