Re: maidir monitor for gnome

Hi,

elaborating a bit more on mail notification applets... do you know of
any like gnubiff or mail-notification for OpenBSD? gnubiff and
mail-notification are too linux-dependent, I cannot compile them.
I need something that tells me when new email has arrived and that for
some seconds shows the header (from, subject), so that I can decide
whether it's important or I can just carry on with the work...

Cheers,

Pau