Re: Subject charset issue (was: merging/linking tagged messages

On Wednesday, August 29 at 03:35 PM, quoth Eyolf Østrem:
On 29.08.2007 (07:08), Kyle Wheeler wrote:
Hmm... Presumably, that's set in your muttrc via 'set realname="..."', right? My first guess would be that you need to tell mutt what charset you've encoded the muttrc file in (it assumes ascii unless you set config_charset to something). You'll need to set the config_charset before mutt reads any non-ascii characters (i.e. before you set realname).

Hey! That's interesting! I've always made sure I only use ascii-ified versions of my last name in that kind of fields, just in case, but this seems to work. At least a test mail I sent to myself did. Let's see how this one fares...

Looks good to me!

~Kyle
--
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.
                                                  -- Margaret Thatcher