Re: Subject charset issue (was: merging/linking tagged messages into thread: brilliant!)

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 10:36:07AM +0200, Alexander Dahl wrote:

> Did I miss some in my configuration (I can't imagine), is this a bug in
> mutt I should report or is it a wrong coded mail?

Fair chance it's me. I've seen the same miscoding in my boss's
inbox. He uses alpine:

http://www.washington.edu/alpine/

I've been teasing him about this mercilessly... oops? It'd be awesome
if somebody on this list could point out where I'm erring. FWIW if I
mail myself something to my gmail account, the ó in the subject shows
up fine.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal Palmer