Re: Subject charset issue (was: merging/linking tagged messages

On 29.08.2007 (07:08), Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> Hmm... Presumably, that's set in your muttrc via 'set realname="..."',
> right? My first guess would be that you need to tell mutt what charset
> you've encoded the muttrc file in (it assumes ascii unless you set
> config_charset to something). You'll need to set the config_charset
> before mutt reads any non-ascii characters (i.e. before you set
> realname).

Hey! That's interesting! I've always made sure I only use ascii-ified
versions of my last name in that kind of fields, just in case, but
this seems to work. At least a test mail I sent to myself did. Let's
see how this one fares...

--
   That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't
good enough for me! I demand euphoria!  -- Calvin