Re: How to navigate to a directory and *then* open the browser?

On Sat 18.Aug.07 22:49, Chris G wrote:
Is there any way that a macro (or something else) can be used to
navigate to a directory and then open the browser so that one can open
a mailbox there (or navigate further).

I want to separate my mail into two hierarchies, one will be rooted at
'folder' so is where the browser starts by default but the other will
be somewhere else and I want an easy way to get to its root before
opening the browser and navigating.

Here's something I use that might help you.

## Open archive folders
macro index,pager ',a' '<enter-command> set mask=".*"<enter>\
        <change-folder-readonly>~/.mail_archive/.<complete><complete>' \
        'open an archive folder'

Cheers.

--
redondos