Re: [OT] buffy like tool for the console

Hi!

> I wonder if there is a tool like buffy for the command line. That tool
> checks my mboxes periodically and displays, how many new messages have
> arrived. It can also start mutt and jump to the mbox which contains new
> messages.

One possibility is the checkmail utility I wrote some time ago.
You can fetch it at
ftp://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/pub/local/mj/linux/checkmail-1.0.tar.gz

                                Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares                          <mj@xxxxxx>   http://mj.ucw.cz/
Nothing is smiple enough to be not screwed up.