Does mutt have any concept of "where I am now"?

Is there any way in mutt to know where one is in a hierarchy of mail?

E.g. I am reading a mail in =holidays/2006/poland/hotels and I want to
write a macro (or something) that uses that directory information. In
particular I would like to be able to move messages to an archive
hierarchy with the same structure but with a different root.

My particular requirement is to find an easy way to move a message
from:-

    /home/Mail/holidays/2006/poland/hotels to

to:-

    /home/MailArchive/holidays/2006/poland/hotels

I want to do this with a macro (or similar) so I can hit, say, A (for
archive) and the message is moved.  I don't want to have to do any
cutting/pasting or anything.

At the moment I can't see any way to do this, am I missing something
or is there nothing like this in mutt?

--
Chris Green