Re: Question(s) about folder-hook

On Sun, Aug 12, 2007 at 09:23:50AM -0600, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> On Sunday, August 12 at 04:21 PM, quoth Chris G:
> >So if I go to a folder whose full path is:-
> >
> >    /home/chris/Mail/france/meteo
> >
> >... and in the line a the top of mutt I see:-
> >
> >    =france/meteo
> >
> >Can the folder hook RE match on /home/chris/Mail/france/meteo or
> >=france/meteo or just meteo?
>
> Try it, you don't have to ask me.

Ah, but then when it doesn't work I end up wondering whether my RE was
wrong, I coded it wrong, or it wasn't supposed to work that way at
all!

> I *believe* it'll match against /home/chris/Mail/france/meteo, but
> it's possible it might be only against =france/meteo (I doubt it
> though). It will certainly be more than just meteo.

OK, thanks very much, armed with that much information I'm quite happy
to start experimenting.  As long as it's definitely more than just the
folder name itself then I'm pretty sure I can do what I want.

--
Chris Green