Q: Better list of mailboxes?

I have added all my (important) mail folders to the mailboxes list, and
I am now very fond of y to browse them.  Some small features are
missing, though, so I thought I'd ask here for ideas:

  - How to navigate to the next/previous mailbox with new mail?

  - How to restrict the list of mailboxes to the ones with new mail?

  - How to show the total number of messages / the number of unread
    messages in each mailbox?

  - How to elide information from each line, such as the permissions and
    ownerships of the directories?

tia,
Kai