Re: Problem with new 'pager_format'

* On 2007.06.29, in <20070629051054.GB19386@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Gary Johnson" <garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm sorry I've taken so long to get back to this.  It was an
> especially busy day of real work.

Understood. :)

>    You don't have permission to access
> /~dgc/sw/mutt/patch-1.5.16.dgc.softfill.1 on this server.

You know, I actually checked permission before posting, and in
retrospect I clearly recall seeing 600 and thinking "well, that's all
right."  Too many things on my mind, I guess.  This is fixed; sorry for
the trouble.  Silly umask.

Just as a side note, I've used this for 3-4 years in $index_format,
to fit my X-Labels to the right edge of the screen regardless of the
subject's content/length.  It's pretty useful.  The patch includes
some extended doc on format strings, too.  Mostly this covers printf
formatter semantics, which are neglected in the manual currently.

<pitch>In light of the situation with 1.5.16's $pager_format, is it time
to review adding this code to hg tip?</pitch>

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx    NSIT    University of Chicago