Mime-Problem

Hi Users,

can anyone help me of setting mutt-mime-support correct. I have a
"usualy" installed debian etch and all works fine. The only thing is,
if anyone send me a mail with a word (.doc) attachment, then mutt show
the following:

I think the problem is "\012- ". Because this there aren't all filetypes
incorrect. If i send a .doc to myself, then the mime-type is showed
correctly. Strange...
The Mail was before extractet from procmail because there was a
attachment "minmail.dat". Maybe this is important to know. :)

Could this also be a false locale-config? This shows like a utf8-sign...
But, I understand to less to debug this.

Thanks a lot for all ideas and help.

Greetings, Raphael