ask the people sending these emails (probabably from Outlook/Exchange
Server) to resent them properly as a plain text message (not using html
or rich text format).

On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 12:16:02AM +0200, Raphael wrote:
From: Raphael <lilo-@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 00:16:02 +0200
To: mutt-users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Mime-Problem

Hi Users,

can anyone help me of setting mutt-mime-support correct. I have a
"usualy" installed debian etch and all works fine. The only thing is,
if anyone send me a mail with a word (.doc) attachment, then mutt show
the following:

I think the problem is "\012- ". Because this there aren't all filetypes
incorrect. If i send a .doc to myself, then the mime-type is showed
correctly. Strange...
The Mail was before extractet from procmail because there was a
attachment "minmail.dat". Maybe this is important to know. :)

Could this also be a false locale-config? This shows like a utf8-sign...
But, I understand to less to debug this.

Thanks a lot for all ideas and help.

Greetings, Raphael

--
John Williams      | Mobile: 07977 909 815
40 Tythe Barn Lane | Tel: 0121 745 2791 Dickens Heath |