Re: smtp_url info

On Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 02:30:31PM +0100, Luciano Rocha wrote:

Thanks for the info. with mutt on my system, attempts to send mail via smtp
fail with mutt not even being able to complete a connection attempt.  (I have
to kill the shell running mutt to abort the hung connection attempt).

Currently I retrieve email into my Maildir using getmail and
send replies by using L and then sending the composed message from
within vim using msmtp and then aborting the mutt reply action.
Using Mutt to manage the mail is a big improvement over my previously
script-driven process. My goal now is to get smtp to work so I don't
have to use my kludges to actually send email from within mutt.

--
Don't Worry. Be Happy.