Re: Set From: Address in replies

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 01:17:30PM -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

> Humm, you cannot address your own mail?  You don't have access to the
> fine mutt manual?

I just started using mutt last week. I still am using work-arounds to
compensate for mutt functionality that does not yet work for me.
Thanks for the pointer to the new mutt manual. I had been looking for
the manual in the OpenBSD package and was having a little trouble.
I have added the url for the web-based manual at mutt.org in my browser home
page
and will be using it a lot for a while.

> OR, are you saying that mutt does not send mail where you address it?

It is my impression that mutt is very well done and I need to learn to
use it more effectively (by studying the fine manual, of course :-) ).

Dave
--
Don't Worry. Be Happy.