Re: Set From: Address in replies

* dave <dfeustel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-18-07 11:45]:
> On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 11:30:17AM -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> >
> > note:  mail originating on-list should continue on-list unless there
> >        is nothing of value to be gained by the answer, ie: a thankyou.
> >        And you have posed another question that only I would see.
>
> This happens because mutt does not send replies to the To: address.
> I have been trying to figure out how to fix this for several days.

Humm, you cannot address your own mail?  You don't have access to the
fine mutt manual?

Look for "2. Mailing Lists" in the fine manual.

Use the force, Dave  :^)

OR, are you saying that mutt does not send mail where you address it?

note:  it is a bad thing for mailing lists to use "Reply-To:"
       addressing, reasons and useless debate available on google.