Re: "Compatible migration from Emacs/Mew to mutt...formats?

From: Rado S <regrado@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: "Compatible migration from Emacs/Mew to mutt...formats?
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:14:57 +0100

Hi Rado,

 thanks you for your reply !

 There is no "export" functionality implemented in my current mail
 client.

 Since every email is stored as a sperate file, there should be no
 porblem to shut down fetchmail and exim for a moment, cat all emails
 into a "fake" /var/spool/mail/mccramer-file and reread the whole mail
 again.

 The only "problem" (may be): How does mutt determine the time of the
 mail and the sequence of all mails? Does it read that from the mail
 header or does it use file timestamps (which would fail in this
 speciual case...) ?

 Keep hacking!
 mcc