Re: "Compatible migration from Emacs/Mew to mutt...formats?

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 05:26:56AM +0100, Meino Christian Cramer wrote:
>  But! :)
>  To not to loose Mail I copier $HOME/Mail to $HOME/Mailmutt and tried
>  to convince mutt to read my mails already stored in the folders.
>
>  No luck.
re-send the emails to yourself. Write your .procmailrc, and after that,
re-send your mail with formail. In your case, a lot of files each one
containing one email, this should work in bash

for i in *; do
  formail -s procmail < $i
done

You can get the "new" mail in mbox or Maildir format, depending on your
procmail setup.

--
Javier Rojas

GPG Key ID: 0xA1C57061