Re: How to tell if a maildir has mail in it?

=- Eur Ing Chris Green wrote on Tue 20.Feb'07 at 15:17:00 +0000 -=

> > {...} but since it seems to be a reasonable request (at least
> > two users asking for it) there is hope to see it implemented
> > if we file it as a wish-list.
> >
> OK, where's the wish-list, is it on the wiki?

No, http://bugs.mutt.org/
type = change-request

But a WishList wiki-page might provide a better overview and review.
Would anyone mind if we/I migrated all wish items from bugs to
such a wiki-page?

You're responsible for ALL of it: you get what you give.