Re: mutt header_cache

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 03:33:08AM +0000, Matt Richards wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 10:29:00PM -0500, Dave Waxman wrote:
> > On Feb 20 03:26, Matt Richards wrote:
> > > hello,
> > > I'm using mutt on a slowish connection that is ok but after a while of
> > > switching imap folders it gets a little annoying. So i did a abit of
> > > searching and found there was a header_cache setting for mutt so I set
> > > this in my .muttrc file and now mutt says its an unknown variable or
> > > something on startup.
> > >
> > > Does anybody know why this is?
> >
> > You're using, "User-Agent: Mutt/1.4.2.2i" and the header_cache feature
> > didn't come into play until 1.5.x if I recall correctly.  Upgrade mutt
> > to a later version.
> >
> Humm ok,
> Only thing is that might be a little difficult, i seem to have problems
> with 1.5 not sending email.
> I will try again tho

hello, i have 1.5 running now, i used mutt-devel in freebsd ports and i
still have no idea why it wont sent mail if i build it myself lol funny
world.

I added --with-hcache to the configure args when building mutt and it
not accepts the set header_cache in the config file and when i run mutt
the header cache file is created, however, the fine size is 0 and never
seems to budge from being 0 :(

Does anybody know why this might be or have I hit another unexplainable
issue lol :/ .

Cheers,

Matty.