Folder management and archiving

Has anyone written any patches, or addons, or utilities which make it
easy to manage mail directories etc. from within mutt?

I have a moderately deep (say three or four levels) hierarchy of saved
mail.  I want some easy[ish] way of creating new directories and/or
moving existing directories and folders within the hierarchy.  Is
there anything available for doing this?

For example, say I have the following (I do actually have this):-

    Mail/holidays/2003/april
    Mail/holidays/2003/july
    Mail/holidays/2004/easter
    Mail/holidays/2004/july
    Mail/holidays/2004/rail
    Mail/holidays/June2007

I want to move June2007 (which is a mailbox) to:-

    Mail/holidays/2007/June

>From the command line this is trivial but there's no easy way to do it
from within Mutt that I can see.  Mutt macros may help a bit (using !
to access the command line) but there really seem to be no tools at
all for handling directories (either creating them or moving them).

--
Chris Green