Re: Access to "where I am" in mail hierarchy when using mutt

On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 08:52:28PM -0500, Javier Rojas wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 11:34:07PM +0000, cl@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> > What version of mutt did this appear in?  ... and/or is this really
> > right, I can't get ^ to do anything useful.  Can someone provide an
> > example please.
> It looks like you are using mutt 1.4. The ^ expansion only exists from
> 1.5. It its worth the upgrade, in humble opinion :)

I'm using a mix of mutts!  :-)

I can certainly build a 1.5.x mutt on the system where I need this so
that's not a problem, thanks for the information.

I had a thorough read of the 1.5.x documentation at www.mutt.org and
couldn't see anything about ^.  As I said above can someone provide me
with a quick example of a macro that does something like [re]moving a
directory please.  I assume it will use ! to run a command and provide
the ^ plus some bits as parameters but playing on a 1.5.x mutt I
couldn't fathom it out.

--
Chris Green