Re: Add alias during session

=- Darrin Chandler wrote on Tue  6.Feb'07 at 12:42:56 -0700 -=

> > > When replying, mutt asks "Reply to list@xxxxxxx ([yes]/no)?"
> > > or some such, and "no" gets me the real person (rather than
> > > the list). With "a" to add an alias I get no such choice -
> > > it always wants to add the list address. That's pretty much
> > > *never* what I want.
> >
> > http://bugs.mutt.org/
> >
> > => change-request
>
> Ok. I was also considering doing a patch some time and sending it in.
> Which is preferred?

Make the patch, attach it to the PR you'll create then.
Add 'patch' in the keyword field.

If you hope somebody else might fix it in the meantime, create it
_now_ and add the patch + keyword later.

You're responsible for ALL of it: you get what you give.