Re: Add alias during session

On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 06:18:40PM +0100, Rado S wrote:
> Of course everything that automates repeated operation is good, but
> you have to question: does it pay off to have this feature extra?
> How many people use it _like you_?

I do.  I just started with mutt recently and I'm having to put
things into my aliases the first time I send to a person or
list.  Probably it will not be as frequent as time goes on.
Still, it'd be nice to have it so people could bind it to a
key or not, based on personal preference.

Also, being able to show unbound keys would be nice :-)
--
Good code works.  Great code can't fail. -><-
<URL:http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/>