Re: Add alias during session

On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 02:50:08PM +0100, Rado S wrote:
> > Those added with "a" don't have to be sourced. But "a" only adds
> > the sender's address. The only way to add an arbitrary alias
> > seems to be to edit the alias file directly - and then to make
> > it effective {...} the alias file would have to be sourced.

At first I thought automatic re-reading would be a good thing,
then I realized that the way we update it (editing) means that
an automatic update would probably slurp in a file while it is
still inconsistent.
--
Good code works.  Great code can't fail. -><-
<URL:http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/>