Re: Add alias during session

On date Sunday 2007-02-04 12:16:11 -0500, Jing Xue muttered:
> I know 'a' adds an alias for the current sender, but is there any other
> more generic way to add alias _and_ make it effective immediately? I can
> start an editor to edit my .mutt/alias but I can't see the changes until
> restarting mutt.

create-alias, usually bound to "a", makes the new alias immediately
effective, and immediately writes the alias in the $alias_file.

Maybe you have to refresh the buffer you're seeing with your editor to
see the change.

Cheers
--
Stefano Sabatini