Re: Not seeing new mail at all - BSD system

On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 02:11:48PM +0000, cl@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> I am migrating my main mail reading activity from a Linux system (this
> one) to a BSD one.
>
> So I have copied across my muttrc file and a few other rlated bits and
> pieces and I'm testing mutt on the new (to me) system.
>
> Mail is arriving as expected and getting delivered (by the same Perl
> script as I was using on the Linux system) to various mailing list
> mailboxes etc.
>
> However mutt is not telling me at all when new mail arrives.  Is there
> anything odd/special about BSD systems regarding mutt being able to
> see new mail?

Further to this, when I navigate to the directory where the new mail
has arrived and open the mbox file then mutt *does* flag the new mail
as new.

A connected question - is there a way from within mutt to see what a
variable is set to?

--
Chris Green (chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx)