Re: reading color quoted replies

I have a vendor who occasionally sends me replies quoted this way.
What's ironic is that he normally top-posts, and I suspect he's doing it
this way because *I* normally quote inline in response to him.

Even better, he sometimes writes his bits in all caps ON THE SAME LINE
as parts of my quoted response.

What I usually do is just guess which bits are mine, and then reformat
the response the way I want it. If I couldn't guess, I'd probably save
the html to a file and view it in a browser.

I don't think it's reasonable to expect mutt to guess / work around this
type of behavior. That's way outside the scope of what mutt can do
reasonably.