Re: reading color quoted replies

Marc Vaillant wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 07:31:38PM +0100, Rado S wrote:
[...]
>> _You_ have several options:
>> 1) educate your eMail partners to quote mutt-friendly (txt-only).
[...]
> Are you serious about option 1?

I would be.  Even outlook (not sure about outlook express) can be told
to send plain text on a per-recipient basis.  If those sending you
such mail are important then it would be worth the effort to explain
to them why they should send you plain text mail.  If they aren't
important, then Patrick's suggestion to file it to /dev/null is best.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the
good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the
difference.