Re: Muttrc Attribution help

Chris Davis escribe:
> This has been my biggest hurdle so far with moving from Outlook to
> Mutt and if anyone can help I would be very greatful.

Even if you achieve this, later you would notice how different usual
bottom quoting in UNIX email clients look from top quoting in
Outlook. If you're planning quitting Outlook I'd suggest getting used
to common procedures for email composition in UNIX email clients
--which should be the standard email composition way if Outlook had
never existed given that email in UNIX environments is probably thirty
years old or such!

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres   "Il est vain de pleurer sur l'esprit, il suffit
                                de travailler pour lui." Albert Camus