Re: Setting Bcc in muttrc with send-hook

Dear Alain, dear other repliers,

thanks very much for your answers.

> Alain Bench <veronatif@xxxxxxx> [2006-09-23 23:17]:
>
>  On Saturday, September 23, 2006 at 16:39:15 +0200, Lukas Ruf wrote:
>
> > automatically set the Bcc: in my muttrc by a send-hook.
>
>     Send-hooks depend on recipients. They can't set recipients.

I understand now why it doesn't work as I wanted Bcc to be set.

>     One possible way would be to push <edit-bcc><kill-line>blah<Enter>
> from inside a send2-hook, but you then lose the ability to manually
> override this "Bcc:" in any given mail.

However, Bcc is exactly one field that needs to be set depending on
the Cc: and To: recipients to ease and alleviate my way of working.

The kill-line approach doesn't really bring exactly what I need.
Also, setting it with message-hooks and folder-hooks don't.  Primarily
because I write an email to anywhere while being in any folder of
mutt.

Thanks!

wbr,
Lukas