Creating list of "mailboxes" dynamically

Good evening,

I've just started using offlineimap (what a slick program!) along with
msmtpqueue to make mutt really useful offline. Anyway, I'm currently
generating a list of mailboxes each time I start mutt, but I can't
figure out how to get it sorted. Can anyone help me out? This is
what's in muttrc right now.

# Which mailboxes should be watched for new mail
mailboxes \
        =FastMail/INBOX \
        `cd ~/Maildir; find FastMail -maxdepth 1 -mindepth 1 -type d \
        ! -name INBOX ! -name Trash ! -name sent ! -name Read \
        -printf "+%p "`

Thanks,
festus
--
In all the millions of years dinosaurs roamed this planet, did any of
them feel the need to invent, say, nuclear weapons?           Mickeyz