Re: Creating list of "mailboxes" dynamically

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 09:19:04PM -0400, John J. Foster wrote:
> Good evening,
>
> I've just started using offlineimap (what a slick program!) along with
> msmtpqueue to make mutt really useful offline. Anyway, I'm currently
> generating a list of mailboxes each time I start mutt, but I can't
> figure out how to get it sorted. Can anyone help me out? This is
> what's in muttrc right now.
>
> # Which mailboxes should be watched for new mail
> mailboxes \
>         =FastMail/INBOX \
>         `cd ~/Maildir; find FastMail -maxdepth 1 -mindepth 1 -type d \
>         ! -name INBOX ! -name Trash ! -name sent ! -name Read \
>         -printf "+%p "`
>
> Thanks,
> festus

Well, I wrote some scripts for myself, still use them. If you want to
try them then you may download them from http://www.linux-delhi.org ->
downloads -> vikram's mutt configs.

If you need any help regarding them, you may mail me off-list.

Regards!
--
vikram...
--
Vermouth always makes me brilliant unless it makes me idiotic.
                -- E.F. Benson