Re: e-mail encoding/formatting (was Re: Split-screen mode in mutt?)

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 04:57:05PM +0200, Alain Bench wrote:
> | decode-copy ESC C   decode a message and copy it to a file/mailbox
> | decode-save ESC s   decode a message and save it to a file/mailbox
>
>     Both functions give you a text file with QP decoded, charset
> transcoded to current locale, HTML rendered, binary attachments deleted,

I did this (Esc+Shift+c all three pressed at same time), but the file was
saved as HTML exactly as the original mail (no different than pressing 's'):

        blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }

If I press 'v' then [Enter] on the file, it is rendered into text, so I
think the ".mailcap" entry is okay.  It is the file rendered into text
that I want to save.  Is there some other setting that is needed?  Or,
perhaps, some setting I have is conflicting?

TIA

--
henry nelson
  WWW_HOME=http://yuba(dot)ne(dot)jp/(tilde)home/