Re: 256 colors

=- Luis A. Florit wrote on Tue 12.Sep'06 at  1:43:54 -0300 -=

> CGA,
>
>     Well, after many emails, you got mutt working with 256 colors!
> But is quite difficult to follow your steps with so many
> emails... Could you please make a small howto? I use a 256-color
> capable rxvt that announces 'tput colors = 8'. Works great in
> Vim, but not in mutt.

Heh, cga, while you're at it, put it up as UserStory/MoreColors.
And remember to add ideas to UserGuide, too (see my other post. :)

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.