Re: Printing messages - Setting fontsize.

* cga2000 <cga2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [09-05-06 15:47]:
> The default font that I come up with when I print messages from mutt
> using 'P' <print-command> (set to lpr) is a few pts too large to my
> liking.
>
> What I currently do as a workaround is to 'e' -- edit the raw message
> and use the Vim :ha (hardcopy) command, thus benefiting from my
> adequate
> .vimrc pfn= settings.
>
> Could anyone recommend something that would allow me to override cups
> defaults (?) from mutt .. presumably by binding <print-command> to
> something a bit more sophisticated than plain "lpr" .. or should I
> take a look at my cups settings and see if there's any way I can
> change this default font size ..?

I use muttprint, http://muttprint.sf.net
but have several that I have used in the past:

"a2ps -1gEmail --borders=no --strip=3"
"enscript --word-wrap --margins=::: -f 'Times-Roman11' -F 'TimesRoman14'
--fancy-header='enscript' -i3"
"fmt --prefix='>' -s | fmt -s | a2ps -b'' -1 -R --pretty-print=mail"

HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2