Get PGP Keys on Demand?

Hi!

I've recently got GnuPG installed and working, and with some help from a
couple of sources I've got it working nicely in mutt. Well, except for
one thing. I'd like to easily fetch a key on demand. I know about
setting auto-key-retrieve, but I don't want every key I come across. I'm
on some mailing lists where many people sign messages, and I have no
need to fill my key ring. But there are times when I'd love to have a
key combo to retrieve the key.

This seems like it would be a common thing, but I've Googled and
searched the archives and the FAQ and I'm coming up short. I'm hoping
that I've just overlooked something and there's an easy way.

RTFM very welcome if you can point me to the right FM ;)

dwchandler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |