Re: make it harder to exit mutt?

=- James Miller wrote on Thu 24.Aug'06 at  7:01:08 -0700 -=

> So, my question: how can I make it more difficult to exit mutt?

In addition to what Kyle said, make sure you "unbind" the
accidently used keys, too, so you don't stumble over them again.

        bind KEY noop

> I'd like to see it handle html e-mail more smoothly like Pine
> does (pine just strips the html and shows the message inline)
> and I'd like to see more graceful url handling like Pine has,

See wiki MuttGuide + MuttFaq and ConfigList for how people deal
with HTML.

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.